- 33,537 hits
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Our recent posts – Please take a look!
- Finally One!
- Celebrating life
- Before we bid goodbye to Boracay
- Of Paraw sailing, Puka beach and Boracay garden
- Helmet diving and Parasailing at Boracay
- Our journey to the island of wonders – Boracay Part 2
- Gift of God
- Our journey to the island of wonders – Boracay Part 1
- Kenji’s Birthday @ Aug 8
- Potty training continues
- 090909 ABC Aeon station 18 balloon Bangkok beach birthday Bites blackout Boracay breastfeeding brother car central world Chatime Chiangmai children Confession contest Dad darling Does not matter Fai Kee family FAT Father's Day Fever First Date Giveaways gold medal Haagen Dazs holiday holidays Huggies Huggies Dry Pants Ipoh Isaac kampar Kenji KFC meal kinta riverfront kinta riverfront hotel Land of Smiles long long distance relationship love marriage vow mum mummy Nipple Shield papa parenting park pears penang pole dancing popular potty training proposal red coconut ROM sick sleep station 2 taiwan TNB viral fever walking weaning wedding wedding proposal weekend Welcome White beach wifey
About Andrew and Ice
Welcome to our page. Thank you for taking your time to visit us. I’m Andrew and my wife is Ice. This blog is our family journal, where we will be jotting down the days we gone through together as a family. One day, when we are old, we hope to look back at this journal and reminiscing the happy things we did together. We have a boy, whom we named Kenji. He is the apple of our eyes, and you can see a lot of entry featuring him in our blog. The first few post will be backdated to how we met, and bonded together as one. Not forgotten as well the day when Kenji come to our world, bringing us laughter and joy. Feel free to browse around. If you happened to need some help, do leave a comment for us. Parenting has been a wonderful journey for both me and Ice. It is a blissful path of learnings – We experiments, we have fallen, and we learn from mistakes. It’s a tiring journey, yet a beautiful one especially when you see your own child is growing up healthily. With love and care from us, Andew, Ice and Kenji